Hello Guys, Today we are going to see how to cancel the KUKU Fm subscription in just a minute, To cancel the subscription you have to go to the app which you buy this Kuku fm subscription.
In general, all apps are the same process/options. I am giving you some common steps which you can use to cancel the Kuku fm subscription.
This process is based on the Phonepay app
- Go to the app which you done the payment for the kuku app
- Go to the profile
- Tap on the autopay setting button
- Click on the Kuku FM option
- Click on Remove Autopay
This is how you can cancel your Kuku fm subscription.
Here are the steps for Android Users-
- Search For Google Play store
- open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on the menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Kuku FM app subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- That’s It You successfully Canceled the Subscription
How to cancel in-shape membership on IOS?
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on the kuku fm app you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
- That’s it
you can also go for the video below.