Hello, guys today we are talking about why tinder deletes the accounts without giving a reason or some notice and what is the exact reason for getting banned from tinder. we are giving List of the reasons you may got banned or your account is deleted.
1. Identity verification Failed
At the time of opening, you need to verify your identity in that process if the tinder algorithm finds some suspicious or fake info then your account is deleted without any notice. here are the reasons for identity verification.
- Profile Image verification failed
When you accidentally upload the wrong picture and after that, you forget to change it or update it then also your identity verification fails.
- Address verification failed
If your provided address doesn’t match to they your document address then you also get rejected or you accidentally done a spelling mistake then also it’s happening
- Wrong Date of Birth
If you Provide the wrong date of birth then also you got rejected.
If you do spam-like sending links and other material in large quantity.
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
- use the Service in order to damage Tinder
- violate Tinder Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk”, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic.
- post any Content that incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members, or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another member’s account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
You can also read all Terms and conditions on the Tinder Official website