If you’re looking to remove a credit or debit card from your DoorDash account, it’s a relatively simple process that can be done quickly from within the app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to remove a card from DoorDash:
- Launch the DoorDash app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
- Once you’re logged in, tap on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen. This will take you to the Account page.
- From the Account page, scroll down until you see the “Payment Cards” section and tap on it.
- Here, you’ll see a list of all the credit or debit cards associated with your DoorDash account. Find the card that you want to remove and tap on it to open up the card details.
- Once you’re on the card details page, you’ll see an option to “Delete Card” at the bottom of the screen. Tap on this option to remove the card from your account.
- DoorDash will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the card. Tap “Delete” to confirm the action.
That’s it! The credit or debit card you selected should now be removed from your DoorDash account.
It’s worth noting that if you have an outstanding balance or any active subscriptions, DoorDash may not allow you to remove your payment information until those balances are settled. If this is the case, you’ll need to pay off your balance or cancel your subscription before you can remove your payment information.
In conclusion, removing a card from DoorDash is a straightforward process that can be done quickly from within the app. By following the steps above, you can remove any unwanted or expired payment information from your account with ease.