Today we discuss about how to cancel jeevan anand policy?. So let’s Start it is simple Process, To cancel the jeevan anand policy or any other policy the agents give support you can simply contact them and tell them you want to cancel the policy thats it, Other wise you can follow below process and ready given below documents.
the documents required for closing the policy is
- original policy bond
- PAN Card xerox (self attested)
- any one address proof (DL, Voter id, Gas bill, Adhar Card- first 8 digits defaced with declaration)
- Cancelled cheque leaf (with name printed) or first page of any Bank Passbook
- revenue stamp.
Procedure to be followed…
- Surrender Request Form duly filled (revenue stamp affixed and signed accross) and witnessed by an Agent or Development Officer or any known person
- NACH form duly filled with bank details