How to

How Can I Recover My Permanently Deleted Twitter Account?


If you want to reactivated your deleted twitter account? then there are few steps which helps you to recover your twitter account after Following that steps you can Easily recover your account don’t worry your account not going anywhere but you have to hurry before the 30 days of your deactivation or account deleted date because you can only reactivate the account before 30 days.

If your account completed the 30 days of cancelation or deactivation then it is very hard to get it back there are 99% chance you don’t get your account back 1% chance if You friend or brother of Elon musk ๐Ÿ˜‚. If you don’t Know that i’ll tell you Elon musk Buy the twitter and now he is the owner of they twitter.

So now see how you can get your account back before the 30 days of deactivation, First you have to open the and try to login with your deactivated account. Enter your email and password if you don’t remember the try to forgot password if it not works then contact the customer care and tell them to reactivate the account. after the login you directed to the reactivation page of twitter where you can activate your account.

Also you can try another method in this method you have to mail the twitter team on there reactivation mail. You have to write the details of your account and your username and write activate my twitter account.

How to Reactivate your Deactivated Twitter Accountย  on mobile

See also  How To Copy And Paste In Minecraft Ps4?
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Most Popular

To Top